DiversityNursing.com is offering our 9th Annual
2018 $5,000 Education Award!
Requirements for Entering Our 2018 $5,000 Education Award
- No essay required.
- You must be enrolled as a full-time or part-time student in an accredited School of Nursing in a professional registered nurse program (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree or diploma) OR work Full-Time, Part-Time or Per Diem as a Registered Nurse, LPN, Nurse Practitioner or Nurse Leader/Administrator at a U.S. based organization.
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
- Whether you’ve participated in our previous Education Award drawings or not, you are welcome to participate in this one. Both new and returning participants must complete the following steps for entering (listed below) before May 6th, 2018.
Steps for Entering Our 2017 $5,000 Education Award
- To be eligible, YOU MUST Create a Jobseeker Account. (This is a one time process – if you already have a Jobseeker Account you may proceed to step 2)
- Additionally, YOU MUST complete the $5,000 Education Award Registration Form (below). Within the registration form, we’ve included fields which are not mandatory; however we respectfully ask that you spend a few seconds completing the form in its entirety. Registering for the AWARD is simple and will only take you a few minutes. We appreciate that your information is confidential and will not be share with any 3rd parties.
All registrations must be completed by May 6, 2018.
Award will be drawn in May during Nurses Week, 2018.