By Carolyn Kylstra
1. They work 10- or 12-hour shifts, often without breaks.
Actually, make that 13 hours.
2. Those 10- or 12-hour shifts? They might just start at 6 am. OR AT 6 PM.
Rise and shine!
3. They have no idea what they’re about to encounter literally every time they go to work.
NBC / Via uproxx.com
4. Except they know for sure that they will be doing paperwork. Lots and lots of it.
Pixar / Via youtube.com
5. They’re usually taking care of about six (or more) patients at any given time…