Thought you'd be interested to know The Institute for Diversity in Health Management is launching a new program designed to develop a pipeline of current mid-level health care managers for senior executive roles. This program will accelerate the preparation of minority leaders to represent the growing diversity of the U.S. patient population.
The course will feature nationally prominent CEOs and other senior health care leaders whose first-hand insights and leading roles in advancing American health care provide a model for future leaders.
Join us on Wednesday and Thursday, April 25 and 26 for a two-day seminar with the health care leaders. The cost is $975, which includes breakfast and lunch both days. Among other things you will learn:
- The challenge of diversity for health care leaders
- How to define, develop and evaluate the role of the CEO
- How to formulate your personal CEO career strategy
- To "Run Toward the Roar" – how great CEOs identify and transform risk into opportunity
- How to manage the CEO relationship network
Program Cost: $975
When: Wednesday & Thursday, April 25 & 26, 2012 from 8 am - 4:30 pm Central Time
Where: 155 North Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60606
Contact: Craig Blassingame, (312) 422-2693, email@example.com